In June, I introduced you all to Degustabox. I am continuing to love the new food products that I get to try and are delivered right to my door! Every month is a surprise!
This month’s surprise box includes White Lily Grape Seed and Wheat Flour Blend. It’s one of their premium flour blends that is a non-GMO product and sourced from farmers right here in the USA.
I decided to make pizza dough with this flour, bake it, throw some yummy ingredients on top, and grill it.
….which turned out to be this Grilled Tomato Basil Flatbread. Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants and have so many health benefits. My kids didn’t even realize that they were eating something different than their usual white pizza dough!
Grape Seed Grilled Tomato Basil Pizza:
- 2 1/4 cups of White Lily White Grape Seed & Wheat Flour Blend
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 large tomato, sliced (I used Jersey tomatoes)
- garlic powder
- fresh basil leaves
- balsamic glaze
- sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Start off by making the dough. Stir warm water, dry active yeast, and sugar in a medium bowl. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Stir in flour, EVOO, and salt until the dough forms. Remove the dough from the bowl and knead for 1 minute on a floured surface. Cover the dough and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Divide the dough in half, roll it out, and shape it into 2 rectangles (to make 2 flatbreads). Bake the dough on a pizza stone (or a greased baking sheet) for 15 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven and let it cool. Drizzle and spread some EVOO on top. Layer slices of tomatoes, season with garlic powder, sea salt, and ground black pepper. Add fresh basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Heat grill on med-low heat. Grill the pizza for 10-15 minutes until it is crispy.
Some other fun things that came in my box:
Goya Maria Cookies. These are delicious to have in the morning with coffee or tea.
Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise. I’m going to be making some seriously amazing grilled paninis with this!
Loacker Rose of the Dolomites. Who wouldn’t love chocolate delivered right to their door? These pretty little treats have crunchy hazelnut pieces and are made out of dark, white, or milk chocolate.
ALO Allure Pulp Free. This super refreshing drink is a blend of aloe vera, mangosteen, and mango. A great alternative to fruit juice!
Goetze’s Mini Cow Tales. These chewy caramels filled with a cream center are one of my favorite candies and I couldn’t believe I got an entire bag of them delivered to my door!
Vermont Cheese Sticks. My box included 2 mini Cracked Pepper Beef & Pork sticks, and 2 mini Uncured Pepperoni Turkey sticks.
Popchips Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Ridges. My kids had these for a snack and loved them!
Honey Bunches of Oats. This is a full size box of cereal, not a sample!! That’s what I love most about Degustabox. Each item that you receive is the same size as you would buy in the store! These Honey Bunches of Oats have freeze dried strawberries in them and my son loves it for breakfast.
Oregon Chai Tea Latte. I heart chai tea lattes, so I was happy when I saw this in the box. Just add a packet to boiling water and stir. I added a splash of almond milk to make it extra creamy. Yum!!
I really enjoyed all of these products this month! What’s amazing is that all of these items are valued around $35 total, but a Degustabox subscription is only $19.99/month and free shipping! You can get your first box 50% off for only $9.99 if you register using this link!